Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Daily Mabel-Day #1

Before we went to China, I had this goal in my head to take a picture of Mabel every day after we finalized her adoption.  Well...then reality hit and I haven't quite met my goal.   Now that we're over jet lag and getting into a normal routine (or attempting to), I'm going to try to take a picture of her everyday.  We'll see how long I can keep this up.  I've just missed so much of her life that I'm trying to make up for lost time.

Monday: August 17, 2015
Mabel has had so much fun exploring our house.  She is extremely curious.  I'm not sure if she was allowed such free reign in her foster parent's home.    Who needs toys when you've got Tupperware?

DSC_3243editdrop

1 comments:

Jaime said...

Yeah, Mabel! What a dearheart. Thank you so much for sharing this journey with us.

Related Posts with Thumbnails