Wednesday, March 05, 2014

I do my little turn on the catwalk

storeyblouse

Storey comes up with the craziest poses.  I have no idea where she gets her love of the camera....oh wait, yes I do.  Her dad.   It does make it super easy for me to get great shots of the patterns I have tested out though.  This is the second time that she's going to be in the shop listings for Heidi and Finn as advertisement for a digital pattern.  I guess it pays to be a ham.

storeypintuckdress
The dress I made from an old bed sheet.  It was the perfect weight fabric for a little summer dress.

I am definitely going to make a few more of the Pintuck blouse for the upcoming summer months.  It was the first time I've ever made my own bias tape (besides for quilting) and it was a lot easier than I thought it would be.  Normally I improvise when the instructions call for bias tape and figure out a different way around it, but Christine's instructions were really easy to follow. 

I am so excited to be testing another pattern for Christine this week (a coat this time).  More awesome poses to come!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails