Friday, November 01, 2013

Thankful Thirty: Day One

I've lost count of how many years I've been doing this-more than 4 less than 10.   I like that writing it down gives me (and my kids) an opportunity to look back on lists from the past.

Supportive friends.
I taught a class on 72 hour kits today at my home.  Frankly, emergency preparedness can be kind of a boring topic to some (these activities tend to be my favorite, but are less attended than those involving vinyl lettering) and I was really worried that no one would show up.  Instead, I had about 15 people come!  I'm pretty sure that many of them came just to be nice.  Or maybe because I told them there would be treats.  Either way, I am so blessed to have great friends!


1 comments:

Cam said...

It was a great class! Thanks for having us. Pretty sure I will be emailing you with more questions once I get rolling with all my newfound knowledge! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails