Monday, November 04, 2013

Thankful Thirty: Day Four

DSC_9551edit 

That my kids have each other
My kids fight.  A lot.  But they are also extremely sweet to each other at times.  When Storey goes to a birthday party or gets treats at school, she always saves part of her goodie bag just for Jakson.   If Jak sees something that he thinks Storey would like (it is pink or has princesses) in the treasure chest at school, he earns it and brings it home to her.   I often find them reading to each other or playing quietly when no one is looking (when I'm in the room, they don't seem to play as peaceably--why is this???).

I hope that as they get older, they continue to be good friends (and maybe fight a little bit less). 

3 comments:

Leanna said...

precious

Megan said...

I also am thankful for your kids and the hilarious moments they provide!!

Craftcherry said...

My kids are the same way. When I'm in the room they try to start WWIII, but they can be so sweet and wonderful to each other when they think I'm not paying attention. They are best buddies and I LOVE that.

Related Posts with Thumbnails