Tuesday, October 01, 2013

It doesn't matter who wins.....oh, wait.

We did it.  Two trips to Disney this year, both paid for by trash.   Technically, I did have to pay $100 out of pocket for the Park Hopper tickets at Disney World, but the trash money covered everything else--hotel, food, tickets, rental car, flights, and luggage.

I have so many pictures and things to say about our trip, but I'm going to break things up into manageable, shorter posts.  Mainly because I don't want to spend a week typing one horribly long post.  Overall we had an incredible vacation, went at exactly the right time (in regards to Fastpass+, GAC, and crowds), and the kids did amazing on very little sleep.

Also, I fulfilled my life long goal of beating Zak on Buzz Lightyear.  Not only did I beat him, but I beat the whole game.  I'm not really a competitive person normally, but Storey must be rubbing off on me.  She's the most competitive person I've ever met.  Case in point: every time we walked out of the bathroom, the boys would be standing by the stroller and she would scream and cry because they had "won" by going to the bathroom faster than us.

Because I was so awesome on the Buzz Lightyear ride (see proof above) I, of course, had to brag about it.  A lot.  And because Zak doesn't like to be beat, he began to boast that his score had been the "highest score of the hour" on Toy Story Mania earlier in the day.   Whatever.  Mine is still better.

Storey, listening to our conversation, interrupted and stated with a wagging finger, "Dad, I think we've all learned a valuable lesson today.  It's not whether we win or lose, the important part is that we're together as a family having fun."

Oh, that girl. 

1 comments:

Megan said...

Oh my gosh, I am so jealous right now! Seriously, you can just send me all your photos with captions from DW and write the longest post you want and I would be so happy. I would also make Kiefer sit next to me as I read the post out loud. :)
P.S. We are looking at tickets for Christmas. I will keep you posted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails