Monday, September 16, 2013

5 Year Birthday Interview

DSC_5197edit
 I was a little late in getting Storey's interview done.  About a week after her birthday, she came into our bedroom in the middle of the night sobbing about how I hadn't asked her the questions about her favorite stuff yet like I did around Jakson's birthday.  She's the fair police.  Everything has to be equal and fair or she gets very upset.  In fact, this summer the phrase, "It's NOT fair!" was banned from our house (and punishable by stuffed animal confiscation) because I was so sick of hearing it. 

Favorite movie: Princess and the Popstar
Favorite TV show: My Little Pony
Favorite music: Wicked 
Favorite song: Popular (from Wicked)
Favorite book: Berenstain Bears
Favorite book character: Barbie
Favorite friend: Annabelle
Favorite school subject: Reading "When I read, it's good for my brain."
Favorite thing to do: Go swimming
Favorite food: Eggplant parmesan
Favorite place to go: The movie theater and Disneyland
Favorite animal: bunny
What do you want to be when you grow up:  Doctor and a veterinarian

Best thing that happened when you were four:  Running to Mrs. Derouen to give her a squeeze every day.
What do you hope happens when you are five? Have lots of fun
Five year old goal: No peeing

1 comments:

Megan said...

I love her. I can't wait to see you guys for Christmas!! Have an amazing time at Disney World and post picture ASAP!

Related Posts with Thumbnails