Saturday, April 06, 2013

The Best Trip Ever: Part Three

We decided to get the whole princess meet and greet out of the way first thing the second day.   Unfortunately, we didn't realize that they had pushed the time back, so though we were towards the front of the line, we were going to be there forever.  Since Jakson refused to be anywhere near us (princess phobia), it was kind of a hassle.  So we dashed all of Storey's dreams and got out of line.  Best decision of the day. Sorry, Storey.
IMG_0340edit 

The kids chose to get a Tigger Tail as their snack for the morning.   A Tigger Tail is basically marshmallows covered in chocolate, covered in sprinkles. The treats were so sugary the kids couldn't even finish them. Zak and I each took a bite but after that they went in the trash.  Gross.
IMG_0341edit 

We went back to Carsland and rode all of the rides again. I was surprised at how fun the Junkyard Jamboree ride was.   Honestly, I wasn't expecting much.

IMG_0349edit 

In Carsland, we ran into Mater.  Jak wasn't too keen on meeting him because he was pretty loud. We sat and watched for awhile while we ate some ice cream, but by the time I was done with my snack, I was tired of hearing "Dad gum!" over and over again so then I didn't want to meet him either.  Storey was pretty insistent and got in line without the rest of us. I realized that Mater can actually be turned off. So I asked the cast members to turn him off when we got up to the front of the line. We took a picture next to quiet Mater and everyone was happy.
IMG_0352edit

1 comments:

Shenna Coates said...

I love reading about your vacation. I'm living vicariously through you. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails