Thursday, March 28, 2013

An Easter ham.

Storey is such a ham. She definitely gets that from Zak. I literally never do anything but plain smile in pictures, while Zak can't help but pull a face.

I was selected to test a pattern for Heidi and Finn last week and thought it would be perfect for Storey's Easter dress. It was super easy (only took about 1.5 hours from start to hem) and turned out adorable. I'm excited to make more of them. And it has just enough sleeve to be called modest without me actually having to cut out another piece to add a sleeve. Love that.

storeydress
For the pictures, I just set up a piece of foam board in my garage, opened up the garage door and told Storey to "pose." I didn't tell her how, but she's got about 5 million different poses in her head, so I knew that part wouldn't be an issue for her. Next up, Toddlers and Tiaras?

1 comments:

*katie said...

Oh my she's so cute! Love the poses! And the dress!

Related Posts with Thumbnails