Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Be careful what you beg for.

I am going to sound like a horrible parent, but one of my top three moments at Disneyland this year involved a very unhappy Storey.

She insisted, whined, begged, and pleaded to be on the very front of the canoe on Splash Mountain.  We warned her several times that she was going to get very wet, but Storey is stubborn (understatement of the year) and would not be moved from her decision.  In fact, her response was that she wanted to get "really really wet."   When the tidal wave of water washed over the canoe and her ducked head, it was hard not to laugh.

Well, be careful what you ask for.

IMG_0335edit

2 comments:

Mel said...

I LOVE this. I'm so glad I'm not the only mom who likes to post these kinds of stories. I still love my post of Kyle's temper tantrum when we had to leave the Animal Kingdom. I even took a picture as he grasped a post and sobbed. Classic stuff!

Shenna Coates said...

I love her facial expression! Can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip!

Related Posts with Thumbnails