Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Change

storeycollage
The kids went along to a photo shoot a couple of weeks ago and Storey entertained the crowd by showing them how to pose.  She's a ham.

I have been hating my hair lately.  Sunday mornings I spend a tiny bit more time getting ready then usual (like 2 extra minutes to make a total of 7 minutes) and all that staring in the mirror just took me over the edge.  So, I cut myself bangs.  Much like the irritating bangs I had two years ago.  I guess bangs are like labor.  You sort of forget what a pain they are after awhile.

After cutting my hair (which I don't recommend doing necessarily), Storey came into the bathroom presumably to tell on Jakson.  It's one of the few things she needs me for these days.  Rather then tattling, she stared at me with a confused look on her face and stated, "Mommy, you look just like me."  Without stopping she then asked, "What mom do you look like at church? Wait.  Did your voice change too?"

Apparently haircuts = voice changes.


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails