Saturday, October 27, 2012

October

halloween2012 
I think this is the longest I've ever gone between blogs.  But I have good reasons.  They all begin with "photo" and end with "shoots."  This has been my craziest fall yet and while I'm very excited that business is doing so well, I do miss having the time to do things like blog.  In a couple of weeks life will have calmed down, we will be debt free (!!!!!), and I'll blog again. 

In a nutshell, the past month has consisted of:

27 photo shoots
2 handmade costumes
a dozen doctor's appointments for various family members for various reasons
$100 more added to our Disney fund (from trash of course)
2 trunk or treats
3 hours of parent training meetings (about ABA therapy)
1 afternoon spent decorating for Halloween
1 successful Bountiful Basket distribution using the new trucking company (and lots more food options!)
a ton of hours spent editing pictures
2 days of General Conference (right now, this is my favorite talk)
3 new schedule charts for the kids to follow (I was tired of yelling the same instructions five hundred times)

I'm sure there's more, but my brain is tired.  Very tired.  This week I've been staying up late to get the costumes done in time for Trunk or Treat.  It really made me wish that I had not put it off so long.   Procrastination always seems so fun until the deadline looms.

1 comments:

Cerise said...

Phew! You have been crazy busy. Those costumes are adorable though and I've been stalking your photography website...your time has been very well spent. Love your pictures.

Related Posts with Thumbnails