Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What We've Been Up To

  • Hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa V before they leave on their next mission to Indonesia!
DSC_0652edit
  • Signing up for Vacation Bible School, free bowling, swim lessons, and science camp to keep busy during the summer.
  • Gearing up for Kindergarten Graduation.  I wish I could say I'm emotional about it like everyone else, but I'm so glad this year is over.  Too much drama.
  • Trying to figure out what exactly we're going to do with Jakson next year since our insurance won't pay for the therapy/school we were planning on having him attend and we didn't get the scholarship we applied for either.  And unfortunately, we don't happen to have an extra $5280 just laying around every month....
  • Picking strawberries from our garden.
DSC_0212edit
  •  Planning a short family getaway to San Antonio.  Heaven knows I need a vacation.
  • Thinking about the many blog posts I'm behind on.  Not finding the motivation to actually do something about it.
**I'm hosting a giveaway for a free photo mini session.  If you are interested in entering (it ends tonight!), head here.

1 comments:

Shenna said...

Blogging has been difficult to keep up with for me too. Love all the new pictures!

Related Posts with Thumbnails