Thursday, May 03, 2012

Jump! Jump!

A couple of weeks ago we got a (free!) used trampoline. Jakson's had a great little trampoline for inside the house to help him out with sensory stuff but, since we now have a yard, I figured it would be nice to have something a little bigger. And that would give the kids another reason to play outside rather than run around screaming in the living room. A lady on a local website offered to give me her castoff and it has been fantastic! I still need to get one of those safety nets. If we weren't renting, I'd just put it into the ground. Pretty sure our landlord wouldn't be too keen on that idea. 

Storey spends more time dancing on the trampoline then jumping (no surprise there), 

DSC_0269edit 

 but Jak has been getting plenty of use out of it!! 

DSC_0246edit 

YAY! for free stuff!

1 comments:

Cami said...

That's a fantastic free find!! Today my friend gave me a Manfrotto Professional Tripod. It's fantastic! Hooray for free stuff!

Related Posts with Thumbnails