Friday, March 02, 2012

One true love

DSC_0596edit

On our way home we've stopped briefly in Phoenix to see family/friends. When we asked Jakson if he was more excited about Disneyland or more excited about Phoenix, he quickly informed us that Phoenix was better than Disneyland.

If we had only known before we spent all that money.

Specifically there is one person in Phoenix that is better than all of Disneyland.
Natalie.
Jakson's one true love.

Jakson around Natalie is the real Jakson. I love to watch them play together because he doesn't have much of his usual awkwardness. He is so comfortable. Even if they don't end up getting married (though both of them matter of factly tell us they will), I love their little since birth friendship.

11 months
11month

Two years.
jaknatalie

Almost six years old (born one week apart!)
jaknat

2 comments:

Immeasurably More Mama said...

So sweet. I love to watch D in those not awkward moments with certain friends. Makes this mama's heart happy. :)

cj said...

Oh my gosh, melt my heart. I remember watching the play together in nursery! That is so sweet they want to get married. Awwwwww!

Related Posts with Thumbnails