Friday, March 09, 2012

Cute Little Thief

disney3
Drama in the Disneyland lines.


Storey came in a few minutes ago rattling her pockets while explaining that she can now buy a treat at the store. Knowing that she just spent all of her coins at Disneyland on a souvenir (a princess notebook for her lists, if you were wondering), I asked her where she got the money.

The reply? Daddy's side table.
Definitely not the first time she's pilfered from him. When I was taking apart her crib in preparation for the move to Texas, I discovered FORTY TWO DOLLARS stuffed into nooks and crannies of it. In bills. Awesome.

She went on to explain that she found it on his side table and so it now belongs to her. Her exact phrase was "I sneaked it from you and now it's mine."

I believe this is a case of finders keepers. Frankly, I worry sometimes about her thieving ways. Will she follow in the footsteps of the likes of Winona Ryder???

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails