Thursday, February 02, 2012

The Dr. Is In

Storey set up her "office" today and was taking appointments. Not sure what type of establishment she was running, but the stuffed animals were lined up to get in.

openfor


Unrelated story: Last Sunday during the sacrament service (passing bread and water), Storey came to sit in my lap to eat the bread and Jakson plopped himself in the spot she had been sitting. For some reason Storey suddenly decided that she wanted to sit there again and began (in true Storey fashion) yelling at him. I whispered to her that she needed to stop and tried to move them apart, but she just kept yelling so Zak picked her up to take her out. As he carried her through the chapel she was screaming "But I want to take the water! Give me the water!"

Oh, how embarrassing.

When our Bishop went back to the pulpit after the sacrament was over he remarked how all of us should be as anxious to take the sacrament as Storey Vermillion.

Wah. Wah.

3 comments:

*katie said...

Oh my, fun story :) And oh-so embarrassing!

Megan said...

Hahaha. I love it!! That story about the sacrament was hilarious!

Baldwin's in Utah said...

LOVE IT!!! This sort of things happens to us all the time! Glad I'm not alone! You're the best!

Related Posts with Thumbnails