Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Once again, Storey gets the shaft.

When you have one child with special needs, unfortunately the other child often doesn't get as much attention as she ought (you know, squeaky wheel and all that). Poor Storey. Jakson was sick last week, which threw off his routine, which made him anxious about life, which caused more meltdowns than usual, and dealing with that caused me to overlook the momentous occasion that was her first day of preschool.

Ah well. Eventually I'm sure she'll forgive me (if she even noticed that I forgot to pose her in front of the door for the token "first day photo"). I did remember on her second day of school and she was just as excited as the first, so that should count for something.

DSC_0796edit

6 comments:

Jefferson said...

I love her grin :)

Jefferson said...

(from Vanessa)

Camille said...

She's hilarious. :)

Immeasurably More Mama said...

Cute little preschooler. Extend a little grace to yourself...it'll be okay. ;)

Lisa said...

What a cutie!

Shenna said...

Adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails