Sunday, June 05, 2011

Just call her Pixie Voice

DSC_4561edit
Storey is crazy. Seriously, the girl has personality that never ends. I just can't wait until she's a teenager (I say sarcastically).

Scene: Vermillion family gathering.
Me: Tyler, can you hand me that water bottle? It's mine.
Storey rushes over to me and puts her finger over my mouth.
Storey: Mommy, we do not say "mine!". That is berry berry naughty! You do it again, I will wash your mouth out with soap.

It's so strange hearing all of your words repeated back to you.

A couple of days ago Storey informed us that she was going to "eat out" with her friends. She put on a hat, slung her purse over her shoulder, headed into the bathroom, and shut the door. I am assuming that it where the restaurant is located.

Zak's joke: Must be some "crappy" food.

We are all comedians around here.

Last Saturday after driving around to garage sales all morning, we discovered that Storey had taken and hidden a little unpaid-for stuffed animal in her purse. In order to really drive the point home, we showed her a police car parked on the side of the road and told her that people who steal get arrested by the police and go to jail. She was very remorseful, took the animal back, and apologized to the sellers. Unfortunately, we didn't count on Mr. Literal who then took it upon himself to berate and threaten her with a trip to the police station over and over again. He wondered why we drove home instead of taking her downtown. After that traumatic experience, I have a feeling that Storey will never be shoplifting (garagesalelifting?) again.

P.S. Jakson also asked me if he was going to get a new little sister since Storey was going to live with the police. I guess since she's so flawed, he needs an upgrade.

Her favorite past time lately? Twirling. If you ask, she's a ballerina. And she wants her nickname to be "pixie voice."
DSC_4579edit
She's very persuasive. Even Uncle Tyler couldn't resist a few twirls.
twirlingedit

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

These are so cute! I feel like I can get a sense of her personality through the stories you tell. And, of course, amazing pictures.

Amy said...

Beth, did you make her dress?? It's so stinkin' cute! She sounds like a hilarious kid! :)

Sabrina said...

Oh Storey and Emerson would be such good friends. I hope they can meet someday. Emerson's favorite is to talk to Ashton the way that I talk to her..."Ashy, we don't put grass in our mouth. No sir. Yucky." It is hilarious.

Shenna said...

My favorite part is where Jak asked for a replacement sister. I would have replaced all of mine at one point if it were that easy...of course I like them all now. :)

Gina said...

How could you not love twirling with that beautiful and oh so twirlable dress!

Related Posts with Thumbnails