Friday, June 10, 2011

I'm too tired to come up with a title.

I've written about 5 different posts this week that I haven't finished/not sure if I'm ever going to publish. So while I debate with myself about those, here's a photo of a rare moment when the kids are not yelling at each other. I had to take a picture of it to remember that it actually does happen.

DSC_4242edit

Highlight of the week that proves how lame I really am: Last night there was a crazy deal grab on Amazon for baby gear. Cribs for $18, strollers for $8, swings for $11...it was awesome. And so much fun. There were a bunch of us buying until almost midnight and following prices on the Screamin' Deals Facebook page. Unfortunately, many of the orders were canceled, but a lot of people still got some incredible deals. Most excitement I've had in a long time. I'm such a nerd.

1 comments:

Megan said...

I love them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails