Saturday, May 14, 2011

Saturday Snapshot

Today I took photos of my niece, Norah. I figured since the whole family was accompanying me and I would have the backdrops handy, I'd try to get a nice photo of all three cousins together. Preferably, one where Jakson was not dry heaving over baby feet.

I had an exact vision in my head of what I wanted the photo to look like. In fact, earlier in the week I staged it with just Jak and Storey to sort of "prepare" them for things to come. It wasn't going to involve Jakson touching Norah, just being within 2 feet of her (no passing out allowed), but bribes were involved and I hoped it would go off without a hitch.

Ha. Did I forget whose kids I was dealing with?

Yeah, so needless to say, my vision did not become reality. Norah was a perfect angel. The other two....

In this one, Storey is reenacting a scene from Gone with the Wind. As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again. And Jakson? Your guess is as good as mine.

<span class=


Unfortunately Storey was laughing so hard that she forgot about Baby Norah, who had to be rescued from an accidental shove. Thankfully, no babies were harmed during the photo shoot.
<span class=
More Norah, sans other obnoxious children.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails