Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Pretty in pink

This post could also be called "the time I was dumb and used an actual pattern to make Storey a dress ending up with a humongous thing that won't fit until she's thirteen and I had to go back to the tried and true trace a dress that she already owns method resulting in two dresses and hours of wasted time" but I wasn't sure if that run on sentence would fit in the title box.
DSC_3309editDSC_3297edit
Should I be worried that one of Storey's favorite facial expressions is "devious"?

For Easter we painted eggs, wore fancy clothes, and talked about Christ's sacrifice and resurrection. A good day
.DSC_3333edit

4 comments:

Camille said...

Hello, I'd like you to meet my daughter - her name is Devious Vermillion.

Megan said...

Hahaha. I saw that picture and can just hear Storey using the Dr. Horrible evil laugh. Maybe she is trying out for the Evil League of Evil. She has definitely got the crazy part down... hahaha. The dress by the way, is adorable. Looks precious on her.

Cerise said...

She is just adorable. Love the devious grin and the cute dress.

cj said...

Beth, I feel like I could look at your blog all day. I just love it.

Just thought I'd let you know...:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails