Monday, April 04, 2011

I love lists

  1. I've put together a free photo "class" of sorts. Every other day there will be an "assignment" or theme and some photo tips hints emailed to every one who is subscribed to the class. You just need a camera (any kind of camera) to play along. I'm hoping that this will be a good way to get more practice taking photos and maybe learn a little more about your camera. If you want to read more or sign up, head on over to my photography blog for details and the registration form here. Should be fun!!

  2. My friend Sabrina (of Noodles and Milk) is cleaning out her fabric and selling it off for cheap! She has some amazing fabric left and is donating part of the proceeds to the Red Cross for Japan Relief. Check it out here.
  3. I was just selected as a judge for the YA Book Battle 2011!! I'm so excited to read the nominations for the award. This year's theme is Best Overlooked Book. I nominated Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson, one of my all time favorites. If you'd like to nominate a couple of books for the award or even apply to be a judge, check out all of the details at The Shady Glade.
  4. I've found another awesome use for Pinterest, my weekly menu plan!! We've been trying a lot of new recipes lately, so I'm keeping track of them and planning our dinners on a separate board. If you want to take a look, go here. The recipe I'm the most excited to try this week is for butter chicken-something I've been duplicate at home unsuccessfully since I got back from New Zealand 10 years ago. Crossing my fingers that this will be a winner! Hope you are having a great Monday!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails