Monday, March 07, 2011

To do this month

  • potty train Storey. ugh.
  • start a herb container garden. I'm really missing fresh basil.
  • put together Jakson's IEP for next year-take it to the school and get what I want.
  • get back on track with an exercise routine. maybe buy a scale.
  • make Storey's Easter dress
  • come up with something cool to do for Jakson's birthday next month
  • use previously purchased vouchers from photo site to make Disney mini albums for both kids
  • try to avoid going insane. I'm so sick of the snow! I hate that we can't spend hours outside. Note to self: move to a location with warm weather.
That's an awkward hug....What you miss in this photo is two seconds later, Storey kisses Buzz's knee. Why child? Why?

6 comments:

Shenna said...

Potty training. Ugh. Enough said. :( I can't wait to see more pictures and read stories from your trip! From the few you've posted, it looks like fun was definitely had!

Jeff, Christa, and Evelyn said...

Mmmm, fresh herbs. I was just thinking this week that I would love to grow some this year. Awww, I think it's cute that she kissed his knee.

Camille said...

Good luck!

Gina said...

I'm not sure you could hug Buzz Lightyear and NOT be awkward. :)
I planted some basil from seeds and it is growing SOOOOOO slowly. Arg. :)

Lori said...

This list makes me tired!! So glad y'all got to meet Buzz! We waited in line an hour and two people ahead of us, he had to leave for a mission. Our only let down at Disney:( I was really wishing I had Jack's diagnosis papers with me then!

Covey and Justin said...

After potty training Jackson Storey should be a breeze! Just sew some pink something on her panties like you did the dinos :) Good luck!

Related Posts with Thumbnails