- potty train Storey. ugh.
- start a herb container garden. I'm really missing fresh basil.
- put together Jakson's IEP for next year-take it to the school and get what I want.
- get back on track with an exercise routine. maybe buy a scale.
- make Storey's Easter dress
- come up with something cool to do for Jakson's birthday next month
- use previously purchased vouchers from photo site to make Disney mini albums for both kids
- try to avoid going insane. I'm so sick of the snow! I hate that we can't spend hours outside. Note to self: move to a location with warm weather.
Monday, March 07, 2011
Posted by bethany at 8:53 PM