Friday, March 18, 2011

Scientist

Jakson has a new icebreaker. A joke.

Why did the brachiosaurus cross the road?
To get to the other side. (of course)

It gets better.

Why did the velociraptor cross the road?
To get to the other side.

And can't leave out.

Why did the triceratops cross the road?
To get to the other side.

Unfortunately, Jakson knows about 100 different kinds of dinosaurs. This joke has the potential of going on for a very long time.

Also....
A couple of days ago, I was downstairs making dinner when Jakson ran in excited about his "experiment." Normally these sort of things involve aspects that I am not happy about (massive amounts of water, broken furniture, etc), but I was pleasantly surprised to find that A) the kids were playing together semi-nicely and B) the "experiment" involved nothing destructive. In fact, I was quite proud that Jakson came up with it on his own. Because I don't have a camera at the moment, I took a little video (which I realize most of you won't watch and am not offended-grandparents on the other hand love this sort of thing).

6 comments:

Brittany said...

Way to cute! And such a smart observation! An I love watching videos, makes the writer seem more real! :)
-Brittany
www.mommyscornerdiy.blogspot.com

Megan said...

Hahaha. I am loving the Jesus comments from Jakson. Classic!

Anne said...

Fun to watch!

Gina said...

I know what we're doing next time it's rainy and cold! :)

Erica said...

LOVE the Video! I think being a scientist and a monkey are pretty good aspirations...well maybe the monkey thing will change as she gets older :)

Christina said...

Here's a new one for you that I hear on repeat

Why did the rubber chicken cross the road?
To get to the rubber side.

You're welcome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails