Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Bullets

  • Although I'm not in the market for LCD TV stands (you might be), I am in the market for a lot of other things that CSN offers, including an awesome gift with wheels for an April birthday boy!
  • Tonight we're going to get supplies for our first ever hanging garden. Super excited because A) I'm dying for a garden and B) we're using an IKEA gift card-FREE garden stuff!! Our plan is for part of our garden to look something like this. Isn't it genius? Get the instructions here.
  • I've been collecting garden ideas from all over the internet and bookmarking them on Pinterest. It's my new favorite site. Do you pin? If so, I'd love to follow you!
  • I wrote a guest post for the Noodles and Milk blog on budgeting today. It's sort of bossy and full of unsolicited advice, but might just give you the kick start you need to get your finances in order-if you're interested, you can read it here.
  • I am going to get around to posting about Disney. One of these days....

5 comments:

Camille said...

A. I love that you titled this "Bullets".

B. "Bossy and full of unsolicited advice" is one of the many reasons I like you so much :)

C. I think you guys should come over for some lunch, a game or two, some playtime with Lester, and then we should ditch the guys and go somewhere kid free (also, I want you to look at my sewing machine and tell me why it won't do what I want it to do). How does that sound? Let's schedule it for some Saturday, ok? I think you and I could be better friends than we are - or at least, we need to become better friends before we both leave the state!

Anna said...

I have that same planter on my Pinterest! Speaking of, I'm heading over to follow you now.

Betty said...

Does it really produce vegs? I would love to hear the results of produce you get in a season!

Brittany said...

I'm pretty sure I MUST start 'pinning' today! Everyone is doing it and I'm giving in to peer pressure! :o)

-Brittany
www.mommyscornerdiy.blogspot.com

*katie said...

Great tips Bethany! I left a nice long comment over on Sabrina's blog:)
You're definitely inspiring!

Related Posts with Thumbnails