Sunday, February 06, 2011

I think he likes it.

Our new trampoline came from CSN this week. We were desperate for Jakson to have something inside for jumping/moving/being crazy. Something besides my poor couch, which has been suffering the brunt of the winter weather.

Pretty sure he likes it.
P.S.-Many of the reviews I read before purchasing the trampoline said that it took 3-4 hours to put together. Either Zak is an expert at putting together trampolines, or the other reviewers just didn't read the instructions because it took all of 45 minutes and was basically a one man (or woman) job. Huzzah!

Disclosure: CSN Stores provided me with the trampoline to review. All portions of this review are 100% my opinion. Pictures don't lie people-obviously the kid loves it.

7 comments:

Anne said...

Crazy! I hope the thrill of the new never wears off.

Maren said...

Zak IS a professionally certified engineer - I would hope his skills would make any toy assembly faster! At any rate, I'm glad Jak is enjoying the trampoline - that is something that has served my autistic cousin well for years. My aunt actually used to keep one at school for him and would have him go bounce on it for a few minutes when he was having a hard time focusing on his work.

Veronica said...

I dunno, it looks like you staged his expression for your review. Because after all...he seems to be a VERY controlabe and conforming child! ;)

Camille said...

Holy Cow, that kid is flying! Awesome!

[AnnieR] said...

Awesome. We have one and the girls go crazy on it.

Catey said...

Oh those pictures are so fabulous!! I love it! You perfectly captured his energy and enthusiasm! :)

Jake said...

Great pictures, No doubt, he likes it

Related Posts with Thumbnails