Monday, February 14, 2011

Disneyland Countdown Printable

I'm already getting tired of the question, "Are we going to Disneyland tomorrow?". As a remedy, I made a Disneyland Countdown chain today complete with Disneyesque daily activities. To be honest, it's just as much for me as it is for the kids.... Two weeks-I'm excited.

I created a PDF of the two weeks of activities (in Disney font), in case anyone else wants to print them off to use. Get the Disneyland one here and the Disney World version here.The activities are :

  • Name your four favorite rides at Disneyland.
  • Which Disney character do you want to meet the most?
  • Practice your roller coaster scream. Remember to raise your hands above your head.
  • Bounce around the room like Tigger.
  • Color a Disney picture.
  • Sing your favorite Disney song.
  • Let's get autograph books today! (from the Dollar Store or Target Dollar Spot)
  • Pick out your favorite walking shoes. You'll be doing a lot of walking at Disneyland!
  • What happens if you get lost at Disneyland? Discuss and decorate information tags (tags that we will attach to their beltloops with name/phone number...just in case)
  • Wear Disney pajamas to bed.
  • Watch a Disney movie.
  • Have Mickey Mouse pancakes for breakfast.
  • Pack your backpacks with the things you need for your trip.
  • We're leaving for Disneyland today! Hooray!

3 comments:

Cami said...

This is great and I love the Disney font! You make me want to go to Disneyland!! And the belt loop tag thing reminded me of these child ID temporary tattoos you can get to put identifying info right on your child. Cool idea if you don't mind tattoos on your kids: http://www.safetytat.com/

Lori said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! We leave March 4th so I'm totally going to use this!! GREAT!

Kelli said...

Awesome idea. No Disney trip planned any time soon, but I'll use this with other exciting things coming up. Thanks for posting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails