Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Unrelated

  1. My friend Kaity recently opened an Etsy shop that you MUST visit. Slips that are supposed to show! There are 15 styles to choose from (including the lace trimmed slip below) , see them all from A Slip Shop here.
  2. I just started reading this. Hoping it will give me some insight to my out of sync child.
  3. One of my other goals for 2011 is to keep my Make Along blog updated with great tutorials and recipes from all over the internet. So far, I'm doing a pretty good job-check it out here. New links added daily.
  4. Speaking of the Make Along blog, for a limited time I'm offering free advertising on the site. If you have a shop, photography business, or craft blog and a button that you'd like me to post, email me at bethanycr(AT)gmail(dot)com. There's limited space and it's first email, first serve!
  5. My son is adorable. Even if he is missing the majority of his front teeth.
  6. I have a huge list of books that I want to read this year, but always looking for others to add. Any suggestions?
  7. It has been so cold here-the kids ask everyday if their snowman has melted and the answer is always a resounding "no". Can't wait to move somewhere warmer, but until then I've been daydreaming about cruises and Disneyland. So warm.

2 comments:

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Re: #2...that book was like a text book. BORING. It was helpful, though. LOL!

Sarah said...

The link for A Slip Shop is actually
http://www.etsy.com/shop/aslipshop?ga_search_query=a+slip+shop&ga_search_type=seller_usernames

Gorgeous stuff there!

Related Posts with Thumbnails