Sunday, January 09, 2011

Time will Tell

The last time my mom was in town, she brought me a dress she'd held on to for almost 30 years! Storey wore it to church today and looked adorable.
I just wish I could find the photo of me wearing it, but it's in an album at my parent's house. You can use your imagination. I was dang cute. I'm hoping someday Storey will pass it down to her daughter. Assuming that someone wants to marry a really, really bossy girl and have children.

Only time will tell.

In unrelated news: I read a "Dear Abby" type of column in the newspaper where a parent asked the question (in summary) "My daughter is 17 and won't accept me as a Facebook friend. How do I know what she is writing?" I spent 1/2 hour after that lecturing Jakson and Storey about their internet privileges. I let them know in no uncertain terms that they would not have any if they refuse to not only accept me as a friend, but give me their passwords. Jakson informed me that he hates Facebook (can I get that in writing?) and Storey just said, "Mom, you're silly." Well, that went well.

1 comments:

Anna said...

Ha - I had that same response to that column. Uh, I'm going to invoke the My House, My Rules policy and like it or not, we're friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails