Saturday, January 15, 2011

Saturday Shot

This year I really want to capture those everyday moments in photos-the things that I want to remember when Jakson and Storey are bigger. There's a lot of weird crap that goes on at our house and I want it documented for posterity (a.k.a public embarrassment/ wedding videos). I'm going to try and post my favorite from the week each Saturday, mainly because it's my blog and I do what I want.

A great representation of Jakson and his sensory issues. If anyone sits, kneels, or lays on the ground at our house, they run the risk of becoming Jakson's personal jungle gym. A couple of days ago, the boys were playing with Jakson's new Tag map (an awesome toy!) and Jakson spent the whole time climbing all over Zak. You can tell that Zak is thrilled.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Hahaha. I love that child!

j&krosser said...

This picture is awesome! I love how it portrays real life.

Related Posts with Thumbnails