Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Project 31 Update

Still working on getting my 31 random acts of kindness in by the end of this week. So far, I'm up to #20.

Today the kids and I went on a little adventure at the Dollar Store. I'm trying to get them involved in the service as much as possible. We hid dollar bills among the toys with little notes on them that said "Surprise!!" for other children to find.It was such fun. Well, until Storey decided she wanted some random Pooh Bear toy and I said "no". Two year olds and their meltdowns....

4 comments:

Megan said...

Hahaha. Storey and her meltdowns. Don't worry, I remind Kiefer often of the meltdown he caused Storey to have when she was telling everyone to be quiet. Ha, makes me laugh to think about it.

Leanna said...

that is so nice! p.s. I love storey's outfit

Cerise said...

Love that! How wonderful! Some kids are going to be super happy!!
Gotta love those toddler meltdowns! We always joke that Munch "broke".

Lori said...

What a cool idea!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails