Thursday, December 30, 2010

Once there was a snowman


Sadly, this is the first snowman we have built since living here in Utah.


It's a pretty pathetic little snowman, but the kids didn't seem to notice and that's what counts.

Disclaimer: I realize I have professed to dislike dressing Storey in pink and then contradict myself with photos dressed head to toe in the offending color, BUT I must justify her outfit by saying that it was the only snow gear in her size at the local thrift store. And I refuse to buy anything full price, so although it pained me to put it in my cart, I did. As Storey would say, "it's perfect."

2 comments:

*katie said...

Ha, awesome. Pink head to toe it is! My boys were quite distressed to learn that it wasn't going to snow here on Christmas...sorry boys, it (thankfully) just doesn't get cold enough.

Lisa said...

CUTE!

Amelia LIVES in pink! haha

Related Posts with Thumbnails