Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Whatever

  • * While getting ready to review another product from CSN I noticed that besides nightstands and rugs, they also sell some of the products that our occupational therapist has recommended for Jakson! I'm so excited to try out a couple of things and let you know what works. Specifically, we are hoping to get through at least one meal without food all over the floor.

  • * This story will only be funny to those who happen to be related to Zak.
    The kids were AWFUL today. Talking back, spending lots of time in time out, hitting (that was Storey)-just overall horrible. As Zak was dishing up dinner, Storey was being particularly ornery. He commented, mostly to himself but out loud, "Where did you get this attitude from?!?" Not realizing it was a rhetorical question, Storey replied, "Aunt Suzy's house."

    A perfect explanation.

  • * Zak's first day in a real office and he blew the circuit breaker with a space heater. First of all, what real man admits to using a space heater (isn't that kind of a sissy move?), and second of all....well, that's just embarrassing.

  • * We had our family pictures taken on Monday night. Storey was awful then too (do you see a reoccurring theme here? We're praying this is not her permanent personality), but Nicole did a fabulous job and was oozing with patience towards small, obstinate children. Here's a little sneak peek from the shoot.
  • More to come later.

    4 comments:

    Camille said...

    Oh my gosh, that is a painfully adorable picture!

    Lori said...

    I stole your thankful-30 idea:) And I LOVE the picture!! I can't wait to hear what works for Jak!

    Megan said...

    Seriously I love that picture!! Oh man, I laughed so hard that Storey's comment about Suzy's house that I started crying. Classic!!! That just made my day.

    Covey and Justin said...

    I keep hoping that its the age--I live with Mrs. Whiny over here. Picture is wonderful! Can't wait to see more.

    Related Posts with Thumbnails