Friday, November 05, 2010

Thankful 30-4

Free stuff. And the people who blog about it.

I know these ladies get paid for what they do, but they are doing such a service. I would never be able to find all of the sites and deals without them. This week alone we've gotten two nights free at the Holiday Inn, a new pair of sneakers for Zak (just paid shipping), fingernail polish and lip gloss, rainboots for Storey, and another Blurb book (used referral money on Groupon). AND Zak and I had a really fun time tag teaming to try and get a Kitchenaid for 90% off on the Lowe's site last night. Unsuccessful (sorry Megan, we were trying to get it to give you for Christmas. Looks like you'll have to settle for something a lot less cool), but fun.

Have I mentioned how much I love the internet?

3 comments:

Megan said...

Hahaha... Thanks guys. Dont worry though, Kiefer and I bought a Kitchenaid with all the giftcards we got for our wedding! Although, when can you ever have enough Kitchenaids??

CBear said...

okay - you TOTALLY have to share where you are reading all these deals!!! please?

The Frosts said...

yeah fill us in!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails