Monday, November 01, 2010

Thankful 30-1

November is upon us, so I'm bringing back Thankful 30.

Day 1-Zak's job

Folks, I really cannot begin to tell you how grateful I am that he has employment. Not only that but he loves what he does, something that boggles my non-roadway obsessed mind. To each his own.

AND he's been in a cubicle since beginning his career, but tomorrow he gets to move into a real office with real walls! I guess becoming a P.E. (professional engineer) has its perks. I'm considering ordering a few poster sized prints of yours truly to decorate....

**I've actually been keeping a little journal (in private blog form) called Thankful 365 where I write a blessing every day. It's sometimes hard to remember that, despite trials, we are so very blessed.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

That IS such a blessing.

Anne said...

I should do the same, only I am far more lazy than you are. Your faith and search for the positive put me to shame.

Related Posts with Thumbnails