Thursday, November 11, 2010

Free Stuff for Everyone!

I posted last week about all of the free stuff we've gotten lately and I got a lot of questions about where I'm finding the deals, how can you get in on it, etc.

Never fear, because I'm going to tell you!!

Rather than post all of the deals here (I just don't have time to write a blog post for all of these, there are so many), I've started a Facebook page dedicated to free stuff, great deals, and coupons. Become a "Liker" to stay up to date with all of the finds. I love the Facebook page platform for this because then you can contribute ideas and links as well!!

Click here to see the deals (make sure you scroll through all of them to get in on everything-especially that Gilt free money!!) or click on the "Like" button in the sidebar----------------->.
And tell your friends!!

See you there!

2 comments:

Quirky Jessi said...

I "liked" it! Thanks. :D

Phil said...

A lot of the companies you posted have affiliate programs. You should sign up for those programs and get a commission when you hook people up with deals.

Related Posts with Thumbnails