Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Small Space

We moved into this little house about 2 months ago. Despite the neighbors with smelly cooking habits and the fact that I can sit on the toilet and do the laundry at the same time (talk about multi-tasking!), we quite like it. Especially since the owner decided to replace the awful vinyl flooring in the kitchen last weekend. The new floor hides all the dirt. I shall never mop again. We've had to get creative with space because we lost about 5 rooms in the move, but I like a challenge. And IKEA.

One mediumish living room plus Expedit equals two rooms. You know I had to have somewhere to put all of that fabric.

In case you're wondering:
Temple print and Count Your Blessing print from Persimmon & Pink
Big Photos above the couch, tutorial here.
Get Excited and Make Things print (free) from here.

More to come-gotta clean up first.

4 comments:

Sabrina said...

Looks great! Such a creative way to make a sewing space. Love it!

Beth Ann said...

Looks great! Also, I wonder if other marriages suffer like mine when it comes to constructing Ikea furniture. Apparently I turned our Expedit shelf into a parallelogram several times.

Lori said...

I cannot tell you how impressed I am with what you've done here! I am forever running out of space!

Christina said...

Very nice that you were able to carve out a little "me space." Very creative solution.

Related Posts with Thumbnails