Monday, October 18, 2010

Blurb Book Deal

I have been wanting to make a Blurb book (the program that creates a book out of your blog-such a cool substitute for a scrapbook!) for a long time, but I just can't justify the price. Until now.

Jasmere
is one of those group buying websites (like Groupon), only as more people buy throughout the day, the price continues to go down. And no matter when you purchase, your card won't be charged until the end of the day when the lowest price has been determined.

Today's deal is on the aforementioned Blurb books-and I decided to share because I'm sure there are others who would love hard copies of their blog. All you need to do is go here and sign up. Then order your voucher, just like on Groupon. At the end of the day, check back to see the price that you will be paying-right now it is $25, but I'm sure it will be less.

P.S.-If you want to grab a code for $5 off your order, sign up and take this survey. A code for $5 off will be sent to your email. It may take awhile (up to 24 hours) but it does come!!

1 comments:

Lori said...

I'll have to look at this when I get home and see what it's about - thanks for the idea!

Related Posts with Thumbnails