Tuesday, September 28, 2010

What's for dinner?

Because I'm selfish and really need some new dinner ideas, I started a group on Facebook for sharing recipes. In an ideal world, my vision for the page would become a reality.

Vision: People trading daily recipe links and helpful cooking advice, all becoming gourmet cooks from the experience, and......world peace.

Probably not going to happen, but won't it be nice not to have to wade through all of those sub-par recipes on random blogs to find something to make for dinner?

Come and join in-it's a palatable party.

2 comments:

Spjut Family said...

okay, I've caught up on your blog. I am excited for Jackson. Hopefully he'll learn some tools to really help him. Oh, I got canning stuff for my birthday and I made salsa, peaches, and applesauce. FUn, fun. Do you not do etsby anymore?

j&krosser said...

I think that is a great interview answer when you are on stage to becoming Mrs. America.

Related Posts with Thumbnails