Friday, September 10, 2010

It's been one of those weeks.

I apologize to anyone (anyone?) who is following the quilt-along for not posting a new set of instructions this week. Things have been a little crazy between shop orders, Jak's surgery, and spending hours on the phone trying to figure out what the heck we're going to do about therapy, so bloggy things have been set on the back burner. I plan on getting the tutorial ready and scheduled for Monday. Stay tuned.

More later. It's late and I'm exhausted.

4 comments:

Oh Holland! said...

I'm glad you haven't posted them yet, because I was feeling guilty for not keeping up! My kids (2yrs and 4yrs) also started school this week and things have been a little crazy. Plus, I haven't had the guts to cut into any of the precious little clothes yet...

Camille said...

Jak's surgery???

Traci said...

Thanks for doing this quilt along! I have been wanting to do this exact type of quilt for so long but I have never quilted before. Your tutorial is great and so far its coming along perfectly! I'm excited for the next step :) Thanks again :)

greetingarts said...

That's okay, you take your time. It's your dang blog and your dang quiltalong, anyway!

Oh, and I can't bring myself to cut up the clothes, either... I think I need a support group.

Related Posts with Thumbnails