Sunday, June 06, 2010

Freezer Meal Tips

As promised...here are the freezer meals tips that I put together for the freezer class I taught. Included in the PDF are some really great websites to get you started. Click below to view the tips larger and to download/print.
My favorite freezer site of all is OnceaMonthMom.com. She provides incredible freezable menus for each month and all the recipes sound really good!! We're slowly making our way through them, freezing as we go. This week we'll be eating/freezing the Baked Southwestern Egg Rolls (substituting chicken for the beans. I hate beans.) and the Spinach, Chicken, and Parmesan Pitas. I'm excited to add new things to our repertoire of dinners. Now, if only I could convince Jakson to eat some of them....

If you'd like to other past posts I've written about freezing meals (includes recipes), click here.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

thanks heaps.

Related Posts with Thumbnails