Sunday, May 09, 2010

Apparently, I am Thumbelina

Jakson brought home an interesting paper from preschool on Thursday.I'm glad someone finally noticed my angry laser eyes.
I asked him again today what he thought mommy's favorite food was and he said "cookies".
Thata boy.
And now you know why I weigh a bit more than the estimated 4 pounds.

In case you are wondering, yes I had a wonderful Mother's Day (I hope you did too!!).
My fabulous chef of a husband made this tonight just for me. Yum.
With asparagus and mashed potatoes on the side. Sheer perfection.
(And did I mention that he just turned the oven on for pie? Oh my.)
Maybe food is the way to a woman's heart as well?

2 comments:

Melissa said...

You just gotta love that kid! 3inches tall and 4 pounds. . . awesome, just awesome!

cjh said...

Maybe he thinks you are tinker bell? Tinker Bell is way better and hotter than Thumbelina. Those question papers are always SO funny.

Related Posts with Thumbnails