Saturday, April 10, 2010

Noodles and Milk Pattern Testing

***Thanks to all who have volunteered to test for Sabrina.
We have ten testers, but will hopefully have another pattern to test very soon!!
If you have been chosen to test, Sabrina will be contacting you in the next couple of days!**

My friend Sabrina runs the incredibly popular Noodles & Milk and has decided to start selling patterns for her adorable products.
Can you see where this is going yet?
That's right, she needs testers.
Interested?

There are two different patterns to test-we will need ten testers for each.
You're welcome to sign up to test both, but please make sure that you have the time to get the testing done-she would like all feedback one week from the day that the pattern is sent to you.

The first pattern is the Noodles and Milk Nursing Cover Pillow Pattern. and the second is the Kinley Lounge Pants Pattern.
Both patterns are easy enough for a beginner to make and include photos for each step.

Plus, she will have quite a few more patterns to test in the coming months and if you give great feedback, it's likely you'll be chosen as a tester again!!
Free patterns, cute kid stuff, what more could you want?

If you're interested, hurry, hurry-pattern tester slots fill up quickly!!
Leave a comment on this post with the name of the pattern or patterns that you want to test OR email Sabrina directly at noodlesandmilk(AT)gmail(DOT)com.

Need some fabric to go with that pattern?
Sabrina is also clearing out her fabric stash and selling fabric at slashed prices!
Check it out here.

14 comments:

Jaimey said...

I would love to test the nursing pillow pattern and the lounge pants, but if I can only choose one I would really love the nursing pillow. I have a naked boppy as we speak! :) Thanks!!

Abby said...

I would love to test out the pants pattern and will do both if needed! Thanks.

Amy said...

I'd love to test one or both! Either one is fine by me! :)

Leah said...

I would LOVE to test the Kinley Lounge Pants pattern! I have been meaning to try and get back to sewing some things for myself and my daughter and this would push me to do that! I am very much a beginner sewer but I think I could tackle the pants!

leahvopitz@yahoo.com

farmhouse mama said...

If you still need a tester, I would love to do it. I am a very beginner sewer and my mom went to dress design school, so between the two of us we could give some great feedback.
Thanks!

heatherswenson@alliancecom.net

Lisa said...

Sign me up for the lounge pants pattern ... too cute!

The Tinsley Family said...

I would love to test the nursing pillow pattern. I am not too fond of the cover I have on my Boppy. Thanks!
bretinsley@hotmail.com

Tammy said...

I would definitely be interested in testing the Lounge pant pattern. I just received a sewing machine for Christmas and have tackled a couple of projects successfully (Yeah) ... I could definitely give you some feedback from a beginner's point of view.

West Family said...

I would love to test the nursing pillow if it is still available! Let me know!

Ginny said...

I would LOVE to test BOTH!!!! AWesome.

shauntel said...

Oh, I'd like to test both.
If you have enough for one or the other then I'll just do one.
Thanks!

Dawn said...

I would love to test the lounge pants!!!!! So cute!
dawners22 (at) hotmail (dot) com

Spjut Family said...

okay, if you still need a tester, I'm here, either would be great. :) Let me know ps. i will give honest feedback. :)

Momma bear said...

I'd love to be a tester!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails