Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Shop Talk: Spring Cleaning

I'm spring cleaning to make room for more fabric.
Lucky you.
I've put together 9 grab bags of scraps. Each a generous pound.
That's over 2 yards in weight.
Lots of different sizes and prints-from fat quarters and designer to 5" x 5" upholstery scraps.
Every bag is different and will be mailed to you the day after you order by Priority Mail.

Don't know what to do with scraps?
Sew Mama Sew hosted a WHOLE MONTH'S worth of tutorials using scraps.
See it here.
Makes me wish I had more time in the day.
I love this pillow.
And this quilt is adorable.

See how much you NEED the scrap grab bags?
I've also listed a few yards of fabric and some oilcloth.
Check it all out here.

In similar news, this is the last week that I'll be selling slings.
As of April 1st, I'll be destashing the leftover fabric. Get 'em while they are hot (and only $20)

And because I'm in a cleaning mood, I went through my collection of vintage patterns and listed quite a few in my vintage shop, Storeybooks.
They are from the 50's, 60's, and 70's.I've got quite a few more that I'll be adding in the next few days.

What will you be making?

2 comments:

Kim said...

eeee! scraps are my favorite! i'll check it out after work! :)

David and Jackie said...

I think the wedding dress pattern is the same one my mom used to make her own wedding dress in the late 60's. It looks exactly like her wedding dress :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails