Monday, March 22, 2010

The Jury's Still Out

My Christmas wreath has been hanging out on the front door since December.
My neighbors were probably getting tired of looking at it, as was I.
Out with the old, in with the....weird.Or maybe it's not weird.
I really haven't resolved my true feelings. It's a little like the attack of the Peeps.
Or maybe a piece of modern art.
Indecisive.

For now, it continues to torment the birds with its marshmallowness, but may end up like my last breakup (you know, before I got married. I'm not like that).

It's not me, it's you.

12 comments:

[AnnieR] said...

I think it's hilarious. So, so funny.

bethany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bethany said...

The subliminal message is this: these suckers should be hot glued to a wreath, not ingested.

the queen bee said...

Beth- you are SO funny. Love this post and I agree with you- only meant to hot glued, not eaten. My dh insists on the Easter Bunny getting them for my kids every year since he had them growing up. But they make me gag.
Oh and thanks for linking up on 30days. ;)

Mique (as in Mickey) said...

Oops, that was me, Mique.

Baldwin's in Utah said...

So awesome!!!

Amy said...

Oh my gosh Beth! That wreath is officially AWESOME!! LOVE IT!

KatieB said...

i just hope you don't get ants!

cjh said...

Beth! Hey is Courtney Horton from the Crystal Gardens ward :oD. I found your blog on Melissa Brown's blog and I LOVE it! Your crafts and sewing projects look like so much fun and they are so inspiring. I can't wait to get a sewing machine so I can make that scarf. Thanks so much for sharing your ideas!

Anne said...

I personally hate Peeps, but looks like you've found a good use for them.

hillari said...

Love it!

Jingle said...

That is totally fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails