Friday, February 26, 2010

MARCH DONATION: LAYLA GRACE

Our family was so blessed in 2009. I can't even begin to tell you the miracles we witnessed through those around us. This year, my goal is to give back. Every month in 2010 I want to find a family, organization, etc. that I feel led to contribute to either through donations or time. This month (March-starting a couple days early), I will be donating 100% of the proceeds from the sales of my fuchsia tutus to Layla Grace's medical expenses. Layla Grace is a little girl who was diagnosed with Stage 4 Neuroblastoma and at this point doctors have given her less than a week to live. I can't imagine how her family must be suffering.

Please help me donate to this family. I chose to use the proceeds from the tutus because they have the largest profit margin and I want to be able to give as much as I can. If you have ever considered purchasing a tutu for your child, as a gift, or for your photography business, please let this be the time that you do it. I would love to be able to donate at least $400. With your help that sum is well within reach.

Read more about Layla Grace and her family here.Purchase your Fuschia Tutu for Layla Grace here.

1 comments:

Cara said...

Thank you so much for mentioning Layla's story! I went to high school with her mom. I am so amazed at how much Layla's story has spread.

Related Posts with Thumbnails