Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Quirky

I am a gourmet cook.
My children beg me to make them my speciality every lunchtime-a cheesy tortilla.
Man, I'm good.This particular day while I was slaving over a hot stove, Jakson yelled, "Work it, mom!"
Not real sure where he picked that one up.
I probably don't want to know.

Notice Animal is laying next to Jak on the table.
He insisted that Animal needed a cheesy tortilla as well.
Animal also wanted a jacket when we left the house.
And needed pajama pants at bedtime.
Problem: Animal has no legs.
Well, among other things.
He also doesn't have feelings, can't become hungry, isn't EVER cold, but I overlooked those throughout the day. I draw the line at putting pants on a legless stuffed creature.
I have SOME limits.

5 comments:

Sabrina said...

He looks happy eating it! Be thankful that he doesn't request something crazy like made-from-scratch lasagna everyday. Enjoy the easy!

Baldwin's in Utah said...

Haha. At least his friend is real. Brock has imaginary friends he calls his baby animals. Fortunately he rarely makes requests for them like pants and food... But he does blame naughty things on them. Kids!

bethany said...

He may no request lasagna, but he also refuses to eat most of the other foods that I make. This kid is SO picky!

Megan said...

I am loving the pictures your new camera is taking. They are nice and crisp.

Stacy said...

I say put pants on the animal. Well, maybe a fit about them falling off would happen. Never know with kids. I think it is cute. They say in the world of psychology that it shows a well adjusted child that knows they are loved. So give yourself a pat.

Related Posts with Thumbnails