Friday, January 08, 2010

The Cinch Skirt Testers **CLOSED**

*Thanks to all who have volunteered to test for me.
I have my ten testers, but I'll hopefully have another pattern to test very soon!!
If you have already signed up to test, I will be contacting you by Monday!**

I'm looking for a few pattern testers for my newest pattern, The Cinch Skirt, that I'm going to be adding to the shop. The pattern includes girls sizing from 6 months to size 5-6. It's got a fun little ruffle at the top and is easy enough for a beginner to make.The Cinch Skirt can be made with wool (like in the pictures of Storey), cotton, or even something fancier for a special occasion.

I'd love to get testers with a variety of sewing levels. Testers will have 2 weeks from the time I send the pattern to complete the skirt and send me pictures and feedback.

This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not sell skirts made from this pattern.
If you are a tester, I ask that you only keep a copy of the pattern for yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
Thanks so much!!

If you are interested in testing, please leave a comment on this post or email me at bethanycr {AT} gmail {DOT} com.

9 comments:

Angie Mae said...

This skirt is adorable! I would love to try it for my two year old!

Angie
angelbrick3@yahoo.com
hennypennyandchickies.blogspot.com

Dawn said...

The skirt is super cute! I would love to try it for my 6, 5, or 2 year old girls! I am a VERY BEGINNER Sewer (:

Dawn said...

OH! My email is dawners22(at)hotmail(dot)com

bpetersen said...

I'll try it out for you too! I'd consider me an beginner to intermediate sewer. I've done more quilts than clothing for sure.

hillari said...

Hey Beth, I would be interested in testing it for you, either for my 5 year old or my 18 month old. I'm not sure what skill level I am at...maybe intermediate?
I'm sure you have my email, but just in case hkfallstrom@gmail.com
Hope your doing well!

Melanie said...

I would be interested I have 8 &3 yr old girls.
I don't have a sewing blog yet but I have a knitting blog. :) I'm working on that..lol I've been sewing for 8 years but I still consider myself a beginner-novice.

Email me at zenmamablue at yahoo dot com

Lisa & Gerald said...

Awww Too cute..I would love to be a tester..I think that would be easy for me to make...
lisademars1977@gmail.com

felicia said...

I know you already have people but in the future if you need someone I would love to test for you. I have a 6 month old girl and 7 year old boy. I know my way around the sewing machine, I went to FIT and spent my 4 years of college behind the sewing machine!

Reed said...

okay, so how do i buy the sling. since its a special set up, where do i go to pay with my card. rhars

Related Posts with Thumbnails