Monday, January 04, 2010

Great Idea

Bailed out auto companies are trying to come up and new and improved ways to convince consumers to buy their vehicles, right?

Forget better gas mileage--the first one that equips a car with a sound-proof glass partition dividing the front and back seats will gain my business. When the children in back begin screaming on a long road trip for no conceivable reason, the glass rolls up, and parents can drive in peace.

Or in our case listen to Twilight on Zak's newly acquired Zune and roll our eyes a lot.

7 comments:

Mandi said...

AMEN! Let's get this idea pushed through ASAP!

KatieB said...

um, why were you listening to twilight??

Shenna said...

What about a metal partition so you couldn't see them crying either? I'm totally on board with you!

bethany said...

Well, you see...I bought the Zune for Zak from my sister in law and she left Twilight on there as a joke and we didn't have time to download anything else before we left on our trip and thought that it might keep us mildly entertained. Unfortunately, the lady who reads it must have felt it was very boring because her voice is monotone and almost put us to sleep numerous times. We only got to chapter 8--in two 10 hour drives.

Vanessa said...

I've often thought partitions would be a good idea, and we don't even have screaming kids!! Time to invest in a limo, huh? (pushing button to roll up the divider)

bethany said...

Definitely next on our list of big investments.

Seth and Peggy said...

I think parking a limo at Target might get difficult. I suggest a high-end taxi. I wish I could have seen you during the holidays. Apparently gmail thinks that I am not interested in the crystalgardens group anymore, and all my messages have been going to the junk mail for the last month. :( Hope you had fun though. If it only took you 10 hours, consider that a success!

Related Posts with Thumbnails