Thursday, November 05, 2009

Thankful 30-#5

Jakson
The kid drives me crazy sometimes, he really does.

Like this morning when we went in for his quarterly hearing test and he completely refused to cooperate with the audiologist in any way. Covered his ears, blatantly ignored everything he was told to do, shrieked when the guy asked a question.

That's some great stuff.

But when he sits down next to me on the couch, hugs me, and says, "Mom, I love you", even if he then also confesses his undying love to the balloon floating by, it still makes it worth the poop walls, tantrums, and stubbornness ( of course all inherited from Zak's side).

Being a mother to Jakson is hard, but I wouldn't trade it (or him...most days) for anything.

4 comments:

[AnnieR] said...

I love this picture of him.

And I'm enjoying this series, by the way.

Leanna said...

haha this picture is great. When do we get to see the rest of your family pics?

Jared and Marcie Austin said...

That is such a cute picture of Jackson! I can't believe how grown up he is getting! We sure miss you guys. Hope Utah is treating you well.

Covey and Justin said...

Ahh--do you not sell and make the little headbands and bows anymore???? I have a friend with a bald girl and Isabelle is coming and I need more of them!! Can you make a listing in your shop for me?

Related Posts with Thumbnails